2013 Summer Bucket List!
1. Go tubing at Bear Paw
2. Go to a country concert - preferably outdoors!
3. Visit a new beach in Florida with Jeff
5. Go antique shopping and to the flea market
6. Ride 75 miles on my bike
7. Go on a picnic in a park
15. Plan, decorate & cook for family dinner one week
16. Keep learning the ukulele
17. Create a giant pot of succulents (once in my new house)
18. Purge & donate some of my clothes and shoes
19. Complete a 1,000 piece puzzle
22. Try Geo-Caching, finally!
23. Make something cute for Megan and Bo's new house
The "time-frame" for this will officially be starting this weekend, for Memorial Day Weekend. And even though summer is usually considered to be over by Labor Day, I'm extending this through the end of September, because summer weather in Florida can really last through Thanksgiving sometimes... So I might as well take advantage of that. So I'm starting this weekend, and I'll get to cross things off all the way through September!
Between all of these activities and things to do, and also planning a wedding for October, we're sure going to be super busy! But I'm just excited about going out and doing more things! Life is so much more fun when you make a real effort to do fun things and enjoy your time. So that's exactly what I plan on doing over the next few months :)
Did you make a summer bucket list? Do you want to? I think we all should! Doesn't it just sound like so much fun?!