Image Map

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Potter, Princess Bride & Pirates Top the List


I have previously tried to do "List Posts," but couldn't do it very consistently...so I'm not going to try anymore. I'm just going to post them randomly whenever I think about it, or feel like making a little doodle. The doodles are definitely not my strong suit, but I'm trying, and I'm not that worried about it, and it's fun anyways, so who cares! Not this girl. 


So for the return of my List Posts, here's a list of my 10 favorite movies. It's hard to even narrow it down to 10, but I did my best...and these are not actually in order - because that is near impossible, as it changes frequently.

How To Lose A Guy in Ten Days 
Amelie
Fast and the Furious series
The Little Mermaid
Pirates of the Caribbean series
Grease
Harry Potter series
The Holiday
Fried Green Tomatoes
The Princess Bride

Pretty cute little TV I doodled huh?! And then I put it Instagram, of course.
I seem to be a little late on that fad, but I'm starting to love it!

No comments: