Image Map

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Planning To...

Currently: Looking forward to lunch at Panera with my friend Sara
Drinking: water from my FSU tumbler my sister gave me - but it's almost gone now, so I need to take a trip down to the water fountain again soon.
Taking A Break From: answering an endless amount of emails about inmates and prisons
Working On: Summer activities for my youth group - this is my favorite thing to plan for the youth! :)
Meaning To: Fold the pile of clean laundry I shoved into the corner of my bed last weekend...
Eating: Nothing right now. Had a Costco banana about an hour ago though...yum!
Wanting to Eat: You-Pick-2-Combo from Panera: half a turkey sandwich and half an Asian Sesame salad! This is my favorite from there. I get the same thing pretty much every single time.
Reading: "The Art of Racing in the Rain" by Garth Stein
Wondering: how to make those little collages on Instagram?! So cute, but I can't figure it all out for some reason...Someone help me, please?
Listening To: "Safe & Sound" by Taylor Swift and The Civil Wars. Over and over and over on repeat. And also the cover of the same song by Kina Grannis. Over and over and over on repeat.
Planning To: Head out to Havana for dinner tonight at my Grandparent's house, while the rest of my family is out of town!
Hoping That: Zumba is not as hard today as it was on Tuesday! She wore me out earlier this week. Big time. I know it's good for me and I felt good afterwards, but during it I felt like I might die of heat exhaustion. At least a warm room means that it's almost summer time! (Usually the room feels like whatever the weather outside is like...)

And since I have no actual picture to accompany this post,
here's a random one from our fair date last fall! :)

No comments: