Image Map

Friday, March 23, 2012

Peeta Vanilla

Today is finally Friday! It has felt like a seriously long week. Don't know exactly why - but it has definitely seemed to drag on and on forever. I think it's because it's high school spring break around here, and so my schedule has been off, and I haven't known what to do about it! But thankfully, the week has come to an end. And it's about time.

Photo borrowed from Pinterest, originally from HERE.


Here are some things I'm looking forward to for this weekend:

1. Going to see "The Hunger Games" tomorrow night!!! I didn't do the whole midnight premier thing, and I was OK with that - until I saw everyone else posting all their excitement and pictures and statuses, and then I was jealous. But I've moved on and I'm better now, and we're going to see it Saturday sometime. Until then, I'm speed-reading the book for a second time, just as a refresher :)

2. My favorite cupcake shop, Lucy & Leo's Cupcakery, is featuring Hunger Games themed cupcakes all weekend! Among the flavors are: Peeta Vanilla, Gale Chocolate and Deadly Nightlock. And they say there are more surprises in store. So Saturday before the movie, we will absolutely be splurging on these delicious treats :)

3. Saturday morning I am going to a bridal shower for a lovely girl who I've been friends with since we were about 5 years old. We went to school together for 13 years, cheered together for four of those in high school, and got really close during all of that. She is probably the sweetest girl I know, and I'm so excited for her wedding in a couple of months, and for her shower tomorrow morning!

4. At some point this weekend - I don't know when yet - I WILL be going to a pool or a beach or a park or something so I can bask in this glorious Florida sunshine.

5. I'm craving some new clothes for spring time, and I still have some Old Navy and Kohl's gift cards from Christmas. So I'm thinking a little shopping trip is in order to check out the new spring clothes available.

Oh, and as a bonus - it's pay day Friday! So this is a pretty good day, all-in-all, and nice start to another weekend. Happy Friday to everyone else as well! Love to my wonderful friends and family :)

No comments: