Image Map

Friday, March 23, 2012

Play Time Needs to Hurry

This time next weekend, I don't know exactly what I'll be doing, but I know who I'll be doing it with - and that's way more important. Next weekend is GIRLS' WEEKEND! We are meeting up in Moniticello, FL (change of location from previous plans), to enjoy a fun and relaxing weekend at Kaley's farmhouse.

We plan on laughing, playing games, maybe cooking a little, definitely eating some good things, having lots of conversations and playing catch-up, and just generally having a blast and enjoying each others' company. It's been far too long since we've all been together, and we could all use some time to reconnect again :)

So this time next weekend I will most likely be laughing or talking or both, with some of my bestest girls: Kaley, Nicole, Dani, Cally, Jeannine and Jenni. I love these girls so much and I can't wait another week! Play Time Needs to Hurry.

Old barn on the back property of the farmhouse. 
New Year's Wkd. 2010. All these girls for next weekend, plus Nicole!

No comments: