1. One of the bouquet's of flowers from my sister's shower was still alive and looking great, so for family dinner this week, I trimmed them up, and separated them into three mason jars, and they looked so cute! Especially with our super spring-time-y tablecloth :)
2. I ran another PR this week! And this one blew my old one out of the water! My previous PR was 13:39, and this weeks was 12:32!! Holy crap! That's over a minute better than my old time. That's craziness.
3. I started learning the ukulele this week! So far, I've got about five or six chords down pat, and can actually play a whole song with just four of those :) I'm focusing on "Summer Vibe" by Walk Off the Earth, and I'm getting really good at it too! Can't wait to learn more chords and more songs.
4. Yesterday after my run I had some crazy hair, and I thought it was amusing. Oh, and I went to zumba like that too :)
5. My Mama bought me this last night, as my "healthy" dessert, and it was quite yummy! Only 200 calories for 1/2 cup, so not too bad. I don't think I even ate that much of it though, so that's a win for me :)
Like I said before, we're leaving for St. Augustine today right after work, and I'm so dang excited! I can't wait to see all my friends over there, and of course take our engagement pictures as well! However, the weather forecast isn't looking so great, so I'm a bit nervous about that. Pray for the weather to clear up a bit for us, so we can take pretty pictures and not get soaked in the rain! And I hope y'all have great weekends too! See y'all on Monday, same time, same place :)