I, for one, am glad to see Friday arrive. This week has kind of been stressful at times, and I'm ready for a couple of days to hopefully relax. I'm hoping to go to the beach tomorrow, so I really would love for that to work out. And I want to work on a few wedding-related things as well this weekend. But other than that, we have no other plans, and that's good. Because last weekend was crazy busy! I need a bit of rest this time around... First though, let's talk about some of the great things from this past week, and link up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday!
1. My wonderful friend Nicole came and surprised me on Monday night! She actually lives 3 hours away from me, but was close to Tally for work, so her and Jeff worked out a surprise dinner! You can read all about it in my post I wrote from the other day, here.
2. The weather this week has been wonderful! (Well, except for last night when it started storming like crazy. And today's it's still pretty gray and icky...) But mostly, it's been so beautiful outside and so warm! I've loved it.
3. I wore a tank top to workout in for the first time (instead of a big, baggy t-shirt). At first I was self-conscious and felt kinda weird. But I got used to it, and it felt great! And then I wore it again the next day too 'cuz I loved it so much - don't judge me friends ;) Definitely want to get a couple more.
4. Movie theater popcorn is seriously always the yummiest. Don't even talk to me about the calorie count or how much butter or salt they put in there. I don't care. It's too delicious to care.
5. I finally got around to fixing this beach jar from our trip to Shell Point, back on March 16th! Jeff and I collect sand and shells from each new beach we go to together, and create a little memory jar like this one. (We write the beach name and date on the bottom of each one to remember.) Now this is our sixth one!
And now I'm going to reference back to point number four, for a quick story -- We went to see Jurassic Park in IMAX 3D last night, and it was going really good. Well, with about half an hour or more left, the power went out in the whole theater, and that entire end of the mall as well. They came in to tell us they didn't know when it would come back on, so they gave us all "re-admit" tickets to come back again. So tonight we're going to go back, and attempt to see the ending. But now we have to sit through almost the whole entire thing again. Which isn't too bad, it's just a long movie! But I definitely need to see the ending. I haven't watched it in yeeeeeears, so I don't remember much at all about it, but I was really into it last night! And now I absolutely need to finish it!
And now I'm off to attempt to make it through my work day. I've got a supply order to submit, and a ton of papers sitting on my desk, just waiting for me to deal with them! Ugh. No thank you to both... Hope y'all have a great Friday, and that you each enjoy your weekends!