Image Map

Friday, March 8, 2013

Price Tags, Workouts, Shopping & Food

Dear Body: We're about to step it up again, and really get to working out 5-6 days a week. We took off about 10 days to recover from feeling like death, but that's over now, and it's time to get movin' again. We're feeling a little sore from doing the 30 Day Shred for the first time in about a month, but that's a good sign. And you did great running a mile and going to zumba last night! And today we're gonna do two miles on the track after work. Oh yes we are.

Dear Enell Sports Bra: You rock. And you keep the girls securely in place while I run and when I jump and bounce all over the place during zumba. After ordering a size too big and having to send it back to exchange it, I'm glad I'm finally getting to try you out this week. Well worth the price tag for that baby.

Dear Polar Watch: You are freaking awesome. And I really super like knowing my heart rate and calories burned while I'm working out! I'd say you were definitely a good investment. Also well worth the price tag.

Wednesday's workout: 30 Day Shred and at-home circuit things for arms, booty, waist and thighs.

Thursday's workout: 1-mile run in 14:03 and 60 minutes of zumba. And "Glee" on my running playlist :)
Dear Mama: I'm excited to go shopping with you tomorrow! Hopefully we both find some pretty dresses that we can wear for Megan's upcoming showers, and you can find one for your Mother-of-the-Bride dress for her wedding!

Dear Fiance: It's fun working out small wedding details with you! And we're doing such a great job so far of talking through everything and trying to make our decisions together. Let's make sure we keep that up over the next seven months, OK?! I think that'll make our lives together a whole lot better if we can do that :) And I'm looking forward to reading some of these wedding books, and learning and growing together before we get married.

One of my old roommies made me that penguin blanket over 5 years ago!
Dear Chick-fil-A: You are sooo delicous. Thank you for offering super yummy food, and keeping it healthy too. So when the boy wants to eat fast food, I can still make good choices and watch my calories! The chargrilled sandwich is definitely one of my favorites, and that wheat bun is delish.


Dear Blog-Friends/Readers: I'm not even going to pretend like I don't notice all of you. It is incredible to see that there are nearly 500 of you right now!! Seriously - it's hard for me to believe it sometimes. And I am so so grateful that you stick around and hang out with me here in this part of the giant blog-world! Thanks for that :) And thanks for being awesome. I am seriously LOVING chatting with some of y'all, and making real friendships and connections through this adventure. It's just so much fun!!

Dear Weekend: I'm real glad you're almost here. Let's have a great time together, shall we?!


Happy Friday my lovelies! Hope y'all have a great work day, and an even better weekend!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I want some chicken! haha. It's my favorite food!!! :)

Only 8 more followers til you hit 500! woohoo!

Happy Bean said...

I'm going shopping with my Ma tomorrow too! We're going to Havana to see if we can find any wedding inspiration from the antique stores.
Let me know if any of your marraige books are really inspiring, we're looking for some too!

Jessica @ City Sequins said...

Ohhhhh that polar watch looks awesome...I want one! And I love that Glee is on your running mix...I'm a total Glee addict :) Have fun shopping with your mom!

Megan said...

I love Chick-Fil-A. If you are really wanting to cut calories, you can always ask them to wrap your sandwich in lettuce and get no bun. Or I like to order the side salad and then get an order of the kids grilled chicken nuggets to put on it. They do offer great healthy choices.

And keep up the good work on your workouts!!

Postcards from Rachel said...

I'm officially using your blog as my motivation to work out and get healthy!

Anonymous said...

First time visitor from the Blog Hop over at This Gal Cooks! I write all things party, recipes and crafts! :) Nancy

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

I definitely need a sports bra like that!

Erin said...

Next 7 months?! Does that mean you picked a date!! I might be behind, so if I missed it- I'm sorry! So glad the planning has been fun and easy so far! :) That's how it should be!

Also- So you really like your polar watch?! I've been looking into getting one and there are SO MANY options out there Idk what to look at first lol!

You are looking fabulous woman, so proud of how hard you're working! You motivate me!!

Jennifer said...

Why oh why don't we have a Chic-Fil-A in Michigan? It always looks so darn good!

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

Unknown said...

Your penguin blankey is so dang adorable!!! Kinda sad that I still call them blankeys ;) So glad to see that you are feeling better and rocking it out at the gym!!!

Sarah said...

gaah that made my want chik-fil-a!!

Whatt circut are you doing for the bootay & arms!! I really want some more to try out!! circuts are so good for ya!!

Chelsea said...

I now have that book on my "to read" list and that Chick-Fil-A is makin' me hungry!! Great blog - I can't wait to read more!


Happy Friday!
Chelsea
www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

mail4rosey said...

Awesome post, and I do have to say that Chic Fil a was looking pretty tasty. :)