- Going with my wonderful boyfriend Jeff to take his cute boys to see Madagascar 3 tonight down at the cheap theater, complete with dinner at McDonald's followed by a large popcorn to all share.
- Probably going to the beach tomorrow - hooray!! I do love the beach :) However, if we don't go to the beach though, my Sunday school class has been invited to participate in a giant bouncy water slide thingy that looks like sooo much fun.
- Our "Awaken" worship service at church tomorrow night. This will be the third one we've done this summer, and it's an amazing experience. If you're reading this from Tally, COME! It's at Bradfordville FBC, Saturday night at 6:30 p.m. in the McMillan Center. It's simply worship songs, prayer and scripture - but it's so powerful and moving.
- Singing with Ryan for the contemporary worship service at church on Sunday. I love singing with the praise band, but especially when it's with this guy. He's a great worship leader and friend, and I'm excited about it!
- Spending Sunday afternoon relaxing a little bit after so many fun things this weekend.
Somewhere in there I will need to sleep, and probably eat a few meals here and there. Oh, and I will attempt to do a couple workouts with my "personal trainer" right now, Jillian Michaels. I'm currently on level 2 of the 30-Day Shred, and good lordy that thing is hard work! Hopefully I can kick myself in gear and get motivated a bit more, because that motivation is starting to slip a little bit...
And here are a few random pictures from my iPhone throughout this past week...just for some fun :)
|Dinner at Olive Garden with the Pullen's for Mrs. Nita's birthday! Sooo yummy. I mean hello - it's PASTA!|
|Jeff with Gabriel at Olive Garden, & Ryan is tiny in the background...|
|My parents and I cooked Wednesday night dinner for church - inside out stuffed chicken & gooey potatoes. YUM!|
|Katie and Jacob singing and playing for the praise band at Wednesday night youth group time.|
|Ryan rockin out on the banjo for the youth praise band.|
|Taylor playing the cajon (kuh-hone) for Wednsesday night youth group.|
I'm sure I'll be back Monday with stories and pictures all over the place, because that's just what I do. I'm certainly looking forward to the weekend, obviously, and I'm sure some of you are too. So I hope you all enjoy it, and fellow bloggers, I can't wait to hear some stories about your weekends' as well!
Much love and happy weekends!