Now I have just slightly under six months to cross off all of these things. I know I've made lots of lists of goals and stuff before (ONE, TWO and THREE), but I'm super duper serious about this one. I also tried really hard to make them completely feasible, so hopefully I can actually cross off all 25 things by January 29, 2013!
*I made this little photo banner below using PicMonkey, and I'm kind of loving it. I'll be re-using it whenever I blog my updates on the accomplishments of the list below. Yay for PicMonkey!*
1. Visit 10 different Florida State Parks with Jeff, using our annual pass (2 down so far)
2. Weigh 180, or less if I'm ambitious enough! :)
5. Complete a Couch-2-5K program
7. Hang picture frames up in my room (that I've had sitting around forever)
9. Complete Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shred DVD
11. Ride entire length of St. Marks' Trail at once, aka 16 miles (farthest at time of posting is 14.5 or so)
12. Bike 200 miles total between now and January 29
15. Try geocaching with Jeff
16. Memorize a new scripture passage every month
17. Seriously think about a career, not just a job
21. Go camping again
*Changed #1 from 15 parks down to 10, when realizing it's only 6 months. I do however want to visit about 20 state parks before next May, when our pass expires. Also changed numbers 4 and 6 so that it would essentially be one new restaurant/book each month.*
So that's that. I'm excited to get going on some of these things! I think it's a good mix of personal, fun, healthy, crafty, adventurous, and do-able goals. I plan on getting some of that photo mat stuff to frame the list, put it in an open frame and hang it up at home. That way I can physically cross each thing off the list. My Pledge is to try my darnedest to accomplish all 25 of these things. And you can be sure I will be blogging my progress along the way. So here we go, and wish me luck!!
25 Before 25 is officially underway.