Tonight my dear boyfriend will be taking me to try a semi-fancy, new restaurant here in town, The Front Porch, and I'm so dang excited! Chef Rego is apparently really famous for his multitude of restaurants in Atlanta and in the Northeast. But probably more notably, he has won two different episodes of "Chopped" on the Food Network! How awesome is that?! So yeah, I'm pumped :)
And so for today, in honor of my 25th birthday, I'm sharing 25 random facts that I'm guessing most of you don't know about me. Unless you're one of my real life besties, my boyfriend, my sister or my Mama, because they probably do know most of these things. I tried to keep it interesting and only add the "good ones" that probably wouldn't ever come up on my blog naturally. Hope you enjoy!
25 Random Facts about me!
1. I can't be in the car and NOT sing along with whatever's playing
2. Popcorn must be eaten when at the movie theater
3. My bedroom is bright teal. I chose the color when I was 19, and I actually still love it!
4. I was 18 years old before I ever rode on an airplane
5. When I drive in the summer, I strategically position my armpits in front of my car vents
6. I own tons of books that I haven't read yet, but still continue to buy more all the time
7. I will cry at the drop of a hat, and I am not one of those girls who is a "cute crier." It's downright ugly folks
8. I'm pretty obsessed with musicals and Broadways and movies about them
9. Suspensful and scary movies are some of my favorites. Just not the gruesome, nasty ones...
10. When I was little, I wanted to be "a ballerina and a band." Apparently I wanted to be both, at the same time
11. I had 11 different roommates throughout my four years of college
12. I don't wear makeup everyday, and I'm OK without it. However, I don't like pictures of me without makeup
13. I own every season of "Friends" and "Gilmore Girls"
14. When my sheets and comforter and clean, freshly made and pulled tight, that makes me super happy
15. In my house/bedroom, I much prefer lamps or candles instead of overhead lighting
16. I have never lived outside of Florida - and only in two cities: Tallahassee and St. Augustine
17. I am a serial list-maker. I mean, for everything. I've even been known to make lists of lists
18. There are white twinkle lights up in my my room year-round
19. Yummy smelling candles are one of my favorite things
20. I like my own handwriting, a lot
21. I hate repeating myself, so listen up, because I'll usually be annoyed if I have to say it again...
22. I actually really like driving. And on long road trips and stuff, I'll always volunteer to take the wheel for a bit!
23. I tend to be pretty adventurous with food, and love trying new and different things!
24. I used to
25. Watermelon is my favorite fruit. I could probably eat a whole one by myself out by the pool in July.
|My "little" sister and I at lunch this past Sunday.|
For those of you who are older than 25, what did you do to celebrate? For those of you who are younger than 25, do you have an plans or ideas already? Cheers to 25!
Oh, and tomorrow I will be sharing my 30 Before 30 list! And I'm so psyched about it!!