Image Map

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Practical Advice from Chocolate

For Valentine's Day, my Mama got me some of my favorite chocolates – Dove milk chocolate hearts. Although usually I do prefer the dark chocolate, these sure are scrum-diddily-umptious. (Everyone like that word?! I thought so.)

One reason why I like them so much though – aside from the sheer deliciousness obviously – is the quotes on the inside of the wrapper. Some are cute, some are funny, some are random and some are inspirational. But I always like them.

Example: "Chocolate. Always your Valentine." So true.

But yesterday, I only ate two all day, and they both said the same thing! I took that as a sign. The quote was "Do something spontaneous." While eating the first one, I actually did think of something I could do, but wasn't sure about actually doing it. However, after opening the second one, and seeing the same exact quote, I decided I had to do it!

So today I texted a slightly random friend with a spontaneous and slightly random proposition, that I'm actually quite excited about! They responded quicker than I was expecting, and this spontaneous plan has been set in motion. So thank you Dove chocolate quotes for providing me with a push to add a little bit more excitement in my life, and a chance to grow a friendship!

Oh, and if you're wondering what my proposition was – I can't actually tell you. The piece I ate today said: "Be a little mysterious." So I'm heeding the advice of this chocolate too and keeping it a mystery :)

No comments: