Soooo, here's my purse. It's my favorite kind - a cross-body bag. I've been obsessed with this style of purse for about two years, and really I never use anything but this style. I have about four or five that I rotate, but this one is the newest, and the one I'm using right now. I got this baby at Ross for about 20 bucks I believe. What-a-steal.
And here's the contents of my purse. And this is downsized. I used to carry some giant purses around. In fact, my dad always referred to them as my "American Tourister," after the luggage company - as if I was carrying around a purse the size of a suitcase. Puh-lease. Now though, after Jeff started making fun of me too, I carry a more reasonable size purse, and therefore can severely limit the amount of hoopla I lug around with me all the time...
And then I went to much more trouble than was probably worth it, by putting little shapes and numbers all over everything, just so I could easily list out what things were. Because obviously I keep some confusing stuff in my purse...not. I'm pretty sure you could have figured it all out on your own, but too late now because I've already done it, so I'm going for it! If you're confused by anything in the following picture, please direct your attention to the explanations below, as I'm sure that will adequately clear anything up...
1. Christmas cards from friends, so I can hang them up in my office
3. Lotion from my sister as part of a tiny bridesmaid present
4. Makeup essentials - Maybeline mascara, Bare Minerals black eyeliner, Sephora gold eyeliner, E.L.F. eye shadow, Bare Minerals eye shadow and Cover Girl powder
5. Cute wallet from Charming Charlie
6. Pouch full of lip glosses and lip sticks, that gets exchanged for lady products once a month...
7. Favorite pen (that has purple ink!), and keys
8. Random movie ticket from "Wreck It Ralph"
9. Favorite chapstick = Burt's Bees = my obsession, and my favorite lip gloss, C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint
10. Staff ID badge to get in my building at work
11. just one single earring...
12. Cute pink pocketknife
OH! And my iPhone can usually be found in there too. But I was taking these pictures with it, so it's not pictured... And that's all I've got in there, today at least. On other days, you can find additional items like a bottle or two of nail polish, maybe some chocolate, a pack of gum, too many crumpled receipts, and sometimes I'll even cram in a small book! So, those are my Pursonal Belongings! What's in your purse? Write your own post and you can link-up with Ricci too. Or just leave me a comment below if you keep something weird, random or funny in your purse! It's always fun "peeking in the windows" of other girls lives/purses! ;)
P.S. - One of my favorites, Aunie Sauce is also doing a "What's in my bag" link-up too, and so you can go check out her awesome blog too!