Image Map

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pumped for the Weekend

I just want to say how excited I am to be going to St. Augustine this weekend! I miss my friends dearly, and I can't wait to see them. Also, I'll be bringing along the boyfriend for them to meet, so that will be fun too. :) Jeff and I both took off work, and we're leave tomorrow morning. Currently, I have about two and a half hours of work left, and I feel like I can hardly make it through the last few hours of the day due to my excitement!

A few things I'm looking forward to, even though I know there won't be enough time for all of it: Mango Mango's, the beach, friends, laughing, stories, Cafe 11, playing games, friends, popsicles from The Hyppo, visiting Flagler, showing Jeff around my old town, friends, and FUN!

LOVE, and see yall soon!

No comments: