Image Map

Monday, August 22, 2011

Packed Schedule

My life is crazy busy right now. But I love it. I have so many fun, awesome, lovely things happening, and I am so blessed and so grateful that God has given me all these things! A lot has happened in just the one week since my last update, and I intend on sharing quite a bit of it. So, warning: this post will be long. :)

(last) MONDAY
Work. Lunch with Jeff. Work. Shopping with Jeff...
Monday night is always family dinner night at home. And last Monday we celebrated my Dad's birthday because my parents were out of town on his actual birthday. My family of five were there, plus Jeff and Bo, for a night of family fun. We all ate dinner together, talked for a little while in the living room, and then moved back to the dining room for a game of Quelf! It was so funny and hilarious, and we had a blast all playing together!

TUESDAY
Work. Lunch with Jeff. Work. Zumba. Bible study. Movie rest time at Jeff's house.

WEDNESDAY

First I went to work at DOC. Then I had lunch with Jeffrey, then I went out to church for my office hours for the youth. I worked on a ton of Sunday school stuff for Promotion Sunday, as well as some other administrative work. Then I had a wonderful phone call with my dear old friend Kaley to catch up on our lives! Then I took a shopping trip to Walmart to buy the supplies for Super Duper Messy Night! The event turned out great, and we had a lot of fun. And of course, we got super duper messy. A few of the things involved: baked beans, chocolate syrup, spaghetti sauce, hot dogs, flour, pancake syrup, whipped cream, baby food and squeeze cheese...yummy. And then we lucked out. It was Water Night for the children's activities, and when they were done, we got to go play on their giant blow up water slides as well! So much fun, and so super messy.

Then after Messy Night, I raced home to shower, and go meet Jeff at his house. We stopped to get some snacks and drinks to stuff in my purse, and then headed to see Captain America in 3D. And I must say, it was a pretty awesome movie. Very much looking forward to The Avengers next summer!

THURSDAY
Work. Lunch at home (Jeff had to take his car to get serviced). Work. Home to change clothes. Pick up Jeff from his office. Dinner at Sonny's with group of awesome friends. Game night at Sara's where we played Phase 10 - with partners. Which was both fun and funny. However, I lost big time, so that wasn't super fun...

FRIDAY
Work. Lunch with Jeff at 1 Fresh Stir Fry. (This was my first time trying this delicious place, and I loved it! I will definitely be returning this one.) Work. Triple date night out with me and Jeff, Megan and Bo, and Mama and Papa! We went to a new seafood place in town, High Tide, to see if it was any good. And it was! Service was good, food was yummy and price wasn't bad. We ordered an appetizer, and the manager brought it out pretty quick. Then there was some
confusion, and our waitress brought us another one, because she didn't realize we already had it! They let us keep both :) And, Mama had found 20% off coupons, and printed one for each couple. Awesome. It was a fun date with lots of stories and laughing. Then Jeff and I went to the cheap theater to see a late night movie after dinner, and that was fun too.

SATURDAY
Slept in. Did laundry. Watched half of a movie. Showered. Went out to the church to do some youth work. Walmart. Target. Lunch with Jeff and his mama at their house. Target with them for SS supplies. Then Jeff and I did an array of fun activities/errands: Best Buy, Belk, Payless, Claire's, test rode new bicycles, visited two other bike shops, Bell's, dinner at Pepper's, Publix, movie rest time at home. We made some good purchases, and had a lot of fun hanging out all day! I like my boyfriend a lot, he makes me happy :)

SUNDAY
Church. Missions Sunday/Promotion Sunday (TONS of youth at Sunday School!! YAY!). Sunday School. Hung at Newk's with college group. Home to change clothes and pack. Jeff's house. Lunch with him. Mini-road trip to St. George Island for a day at the beach!

We explored a few small towns and fun things on the way down there, and just took our time driving. Once there we set up our chairs and umbrellas and watched the waves for a bit. Then we built a pretty awesome sandcastle for a while - complete with moat and grotto. After we were too hot to stand it anymore, we got in the jellyfish infested waters (there was a purple flag flying), to cool down for a few minutes. We then got out and moved our chairs into the tide, and relaxed for a bit longer while the sun was still up. We rinsed off, changed clothes, and headed out. We took some cool pictures of course of the setting sun, and took our time driving back. We stopped in Panacea and ate at a super casual, southern-style seafood place for dinner, Coastal Restaurant. We came home and were exhausted, but of course had a bit of movie rest time before I headed home.

TODAY
Work. Lunch with Jeff. Work. (Blog). Cook. Family dinner night. Fun. :)

UPCOMING
Looking forward to whatever craziness the rest of this week may bring! And then I'm super pumped and looking foward to this weekend because Jeff and I will be going over to St. Augustine for some fun with my amazing friends! I can't wait to see yall, it's gonna be so awesome! Love to everyone :)

No comments: