Image Map

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Patriotic Weekend

These are just some of my favorite quotes/sayings/funnies from my Memorial Day Weekend in St. Augustine with some of my favorite people in the world :)

Just because we're common-law married doesn't mean we're lesbians. --Cally

Just because we're common-law married does'nt mean I'm not available. --Cally

Whatever happened to that Madonna?! --Stephen's Grandfather
The last thing I know of is that softball movie. --Stephen's Grandmother

Sweet Baby Squirr-rrell. --girl from Dead Squirrel YouTube video

Chocolate Rain. --boy from Chocolate Rain YouTube video

One is the loneliest number...One is the loneliest number...One is the loneliest number...One is the loneliest number...One is the loneliest number...etc... --Cally

Open Heart Surgery is Now Available! --billboard on I-95

I don't want oranges, I want ICE CREAM! I don't want a vasectomy, I want ICE CREAM! --Dani

The scars of your love remind me of us...the scars of your love remind me of us...the scars of your love remind me of us...the scars of your love remind me of us...etc... --Halie

That picture of me right there is Benjamin Button. --Jenni

No comments: