Here is a list of the Top 10 Things I've Done with Strep, in no particular order:
1. Sleep until almost noon, which is extremely rare for me. (Not today, but today is when I took the picture)
2. Read the Food Network magazine - and hello, could there be a more perfect issue for me, and this blog?! I think not...it made me happy :)
3. Play with my new camera - most of the pictures on this post were taken with this camera (except for this one of course...)4. Drink a few too many cups of delicious Keurig coffee 5. Eat popsicles like they're going out of style. Hey, my doctor prescribed them to me along with the Amoxil, so what's a girl to do? A girl is going to eat the dang popsicles! And, they're only 15 calories, and sugar free! So they're still diet friendly :)6. Eat store-bought-gelato like it's going out of style. This was also prescribed, although wayyy doesn't fit into the diet. But it's freaking delicious, obviously - the whole thing's basically gone now. How did I not know this existed before? 7. Watch all three Pirates of the Caribbean movies in the correct order to get ready for On Stranger Tides to come out next Friday! (The photo on the left is the poster of movie #3 on the back of my door :) It was a present from my little seester!)8. Google the release the iPhone 5, and when Verizon will get it. Sadly, probably not till September. The worse news - my current phone will NOT make it another 4 months
9. Wake up at almost noon and still have time to watch three movies in one day.
10. Paint my nails a slightly rediculous (although still pretty dang awsome) shade of blue
There were some other things I did while at home for 4 1/2 days, but these are the best/most interesting, and also the least embarrassing, haha. And although a few of my days off were quite miserable, I have really enjoyed having some rest and free time. This never happens, and it's been nice. (Although it certainly sucks not getting paid for so long!) Oh well. Money isn't everything!! And in case you're wondering, I'm still sick right now, but at least feeling much better. I'm going to work at church this afternoon, and will be back at DoC tomorrow for our big office move to the downtown building. That's gonna be exhausting...pray for that please!
Love to everyone :)