Image Map

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Proposals & Potter

Before anyone starts getting any crazy ideas, I just want to point out that this is NOT a proposal to me...Glad we got that out of the way.

It was however a proposal for my dear friend Nicole, this time last year. She writes a pretty cool blog that read faithfully. Tonight she used my P Alliteration for her post titled "Proposals & Potter," so I felt like I had to link over to it since it fits perfectly with my P theme!

Enjoy Nicole's fun life and cute blog. And I'll post something about my own life sometime soon as well! Love yall ♥

Oh, and also - you should check out my friend Dani's new blog. She just started last week. And I made a small guest appearance with some other awesome girls. :)

1 comment:

Nicole McKenzie said...

I'm honored to be mentioned! And I did have you in mind when I titled my blog post! Love you!!!!