Image Map

Friday, July 22, 2011

Pinterest Love

So I've become obsessed with a new website I found a few weeks ago. Pinterest.

It's an online board where you can catalogue your favorite things in life. The point is so that you don't forget that one day you wanted to make a collage of vintage maps, or that you have an excellent recipe for the most delicious cheesecake.

I've been on it for a few weeks now, and I'm am literally obsessed. Once I'm on the site, I find it very hard to finally get off and do something else, something more "productive."

So girls, if you like pretty things, funny pictures and some cool craft ideas, I suggest you go check out Pinterest. You're supposed to need an invite to join, so if you do, let me know, and I can send you one! (Boys, I'm not purposefully leaving you out, but the site is just more girl-centered.)

Below is just one example of the random things on Pinterest that makes me smile :)
Love to each and every one of you! ♥

No comments: