- Start practicing the piano again - and get good at it again!
- Read 30 'fun' books - totally lost my zeal for reading this year
- Read 20 'spiritual'/'helpful' books - totally lost my zeal for reading this year
- Watch one movie a week (aka - keep up with Netflix) - CHECK
- Cook dinner for my family twice a month - CHECK
- Make a decision about Seminary - CHECK (not going for a least another couple of years)
- Find a new job - one that could actually turn into a career
- Weigh under ___ pounds - CHECK! (as of March 24-ish)
- Get back into the habit of reading my Bible regularly
- Learn to play the guitar - at least a little bit
- Buy a new computer - CHECK!
- Buy a 'big girl' camera - putting this off, cuz I got an iPhone instead!
- Visit Bridget in Ohio
- Blog twice a month - CHECK
- Maintain both checking and savings accounts at $_,000 - CHECK
- Go on another vacation with friends!
Seems like kind of a long list, but I think that I'm totally capable of these 16 things. Especially over the entire year. In fact, I'm pretty pumped about some of them. And I've already done one of them - I'm typing this on my new computer right now!!
I ask that you pray with me on the hard ones (#'s 6 & 7 especially please), and join with me on the fun ones. Wish me luck! Love yall.